Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Introducing...


On November 16, my daughter was born. We named her Elsa Maxine. Her first name was a name that I had for several years that I had always liked and her middle name is after my paternal grandmother.

I am amazed at the love and connection that I feel for Elsa. She already has a personality of her very own. She likes fuzzy blankets. She likes to stretch. She likes to face out and see the world. She makes really big burps.

We are still working out the difference between night and day. She likes to be held with one exception...she likes to swing in her swing. She is not a fan of getting her diaper changed.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

She is so cute! Congratulations!

Sara Hondl said...

Can't wait for more pictures of Elsa. Hint, hint.

Katie said...

You are a mommy blogger now Sara! Congrats on Elsa. Beautiful. Keep postin' pics!