- That a look at someone's ipod is like a window into his/her soul. (I posted a picture of my first ipod, Greta the Green. She now plays kindergarten music for five year old souls.)
- Personal rituals make life better.
- That the Oscars don't matter. It's just a place for rich, self-absorbed people to pat themselves on the back while wearing insanely expensive clothes.
- It is reasonable to buy the exact same Banana Republic white, black, and gray stretch t-shirt summer after summer.
- It's old timey and fun to keep money in a jar for something interesting on a rainy day.
- Peanut butter and sour cream are excellent foods...just not together.
- That I am not taking advantage of as many things as I should in Philadelphia. I need to get cracking on that.
- It's time to start wearing the puffy vests again.
- That I have the same haircut that she had when she graduated high school and I didn't even try to do it.
- A simple life is a good life.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Posted by Sara at 2:17 PM