Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Believe...


  1. That a look at someone's ipod is like a window into his/her soul. (I posted a picture of my first ipod, Greta the Green. She now plays kindergarten music for five year old souls.)
  2. Personal rituals make life better.
  3. That the Oscars don't matter. It's just a place for rich, self-absorbed people to pat themselves on the back while wearing insanely expensive clothes.
  4. It is reasonable to buy the exact same Banana Republic white, black, and gray stretch t-shirt summer after summer.
  5. It's old timey and fun to keep money in a jar for something interesting on a rainy day.
  6. Peanut butter and sour cream are excellent foods...just not together.
  7. That I am not taking advantage of as many things as I should in Philadelphia. I need to get cracking on that.
  8. It's time to start wearing the puffy vests again.
  9. That I have the same haircut that she had when she graduated high school and I didn't even try to do it.
  10. A simple life is a good life.

No comments: