Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Sleepy Girl

What is wrong with me? I am a reasonable 32 year old woman who has stayed up too late for about a week now. I am the kind of girl who always goes to bed by 11PM and have since I was 16 years old. Even in college, I was the girl who would get grumpy when the other college girls were having some shenanigans in the hallway in the middle of the night when I wanted to be sound asleep.

I had to stay up and watch history last night when Obama gave his acceptance speech. I am thrilled for our country. That late night was totally worth it.

Even tonight, I am watching the post-mortems on the campaigns when I should really be in bed. Okay. Here is the plan. I will go to bed in 20 minutes. I will go to bed at 10PM tomorrow night and Friday. Then, I will sleep in on Saturday! By then, I should be all caught up on the goods.

No comments: