Tonight, I am asking the big questions.
1. How many minutes/hours/days will it take for "Joe the Plumber" to realize that he has been a stooge for the McCain campaign?
2. Will I be able to go to work on Wednesday if Barack Obama doesn't win the election?
3. Why do I avoid conversations with people that I know support John McCain/Sarah Palin? I know that I won't change their mind. More than anything, I am scared that I will judge them. I am just being honest.
4. Should I vote before work or after?
5. What have I been putting off until after the election?
6. Who can I still convince to vote for Barack Obama? Who is the undecided voter? Do I need to e-canvas you? Do I need to call you? I'll do it if there is a chance that you will vote for Barack Obama.
7. Does anyone else remember what the election was like before there was a Sarah Palin? I don't. It's like she was always here.
8. Will I be sad when I don't see Chuck Todd as much after the election?
9. What should I serve for my election party?