Sunday, November 02, 2008

Yes We Carve!

Is it just me or does everyone else feel crazy busy? It is true that most of the busy is self-made and I could cut back on what I put on my agenda. I could also prioritize better. For example, I don't have to watch three hours of political news shows a night. This would probably help ease my election anxiety. I hoping that on Tuesday, my candidate with win.

Speaking of candidate...I carved an OBAMA pumpkin and it was posted on YESWECARVE.COM.

I am hosting an election party. It is more of a gathering than a party since it is Tim, TC, and Laura. I have been thinking about the menu for some time. I wanted to make some OBAMA themed dishes, but I am coming up blank. I know he has a chili recipe out there. I thought about CHANGE Chicken. I thought about French Dip sandwiches, but calling them American Dips. That is corny but still delicious. I have an apple cobbler recipe that Michelle Obama makes that I could try. We'll see. We might just order pizza and keep the focus on the numbers. No matter what, vote on Tuesday (even if it is for the other candidate).

3 comments:

Carm said...

How about a lot of blue foods? Oh wait... are there any? Blue corn chips and salsa perhaps? Blueberry smoothies? :) I wish I was there so I could join your party. It sounds like a good time.

Unknown said...

Is that the pumpkin that you carved in NYC or here at home? I'm excited for the election party. I might bring some chocolate chip cookies if I have time to make them tomorrow night.

Mrs. T said...

I carved an Obama pumpkin, too, with H-O-P-E on the other side.