Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Torn By Tuesday

Super Tuesday left me with a case of democratic schizophrenia. Is anyone else suffering from this? It isn't a terrible malady to suffer. Hillary would win a state and I would be glad. Barack would win a state and I would be glad. It is like I am being offered a piece of pepperoni pizza and a piece of cheese pizza. Both very appealing. I could enjoy both. I wish I could have both. At this point, I do not have to choose. However, the way the pundits put it, it come down to Pennsylvania and I would have to choose.

Let me say this much...my husband has always leaned to the right of center in the world of politics, but even Tim was talking about donating to Obama. That is huge. This entire process makes me proud to be a democrat because we are going to be the party to nominate either a woman or an African-American.

3 comments:

Carm said...

I agree. This was a tough one. My first choices were not actually in the running anymore and so in a sense I like both Obama and Clinton pretty much equally. I guess, I think, with either option we can't go wrong.

Anonymous said...

Isn't this such an unusual situation? To have such good candidates, on both sides even (I like McCain). I am very excited about the election!

Unknown said...

I wholeheartedly agree with you. This is such a phenomenal moment in history, and I, too, am very proud to be a part of it. Go Dems!