Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Adult Thoughts...and Not the Dirty Kind

Do you ever have moments when you say to yourself, "I can't believe I am a grown up." Being grown up has lots of advantages, but I can name several disadvantages. First, grown ups have to clean their own bathrooms. I hate cleaning the bathroom, but as soon as I publish this little post, I am going to be scrubbing a toilet and floor. How glamorous.

Grown ups also have to pick up milk on the way home from work and if you forget because you are too busy jamming to "All Through the Night" by Cindy Lauper, you have to get in your car and get the stinkin' milk anyway.

Being a grown up means that most things are planned out for you. There are few surprises in my day. Surprises usually come in the form of a phone call from a friend or a boogery nose at kindergarten...theirs, not mine.

1 comment:

Eyes for Lies said...

I miss your comments. Perhaps my remaining blog is too serious and not of interest to you? If so, I understand.