I am without internet at my new house. We've waited for three days for Verizon to get it right. They are quite forgetful and will say they are coming and then, they don't. Oops.
I do not like being without internet AND cable. I need to be informed somehow and yet, I am surviving on the radio time I get driving to and from work.
I have so much to say on the blog regarding my house, my life, Thanksgiving, and more, yet I do not have the proper internet time to construct worthy posts.
So, for today, this will have to suffice.
Top Five Stressful Things In My Life
1. Painting is a tedious task that has to be done.
2. I miss my old grocery store.
3. The hardware store is fast becoming the replacement for the craft store and I don't like it one bit.
4. I am making a Thanksgiving meal on Thursday and I haven't bought one ingredient.
5. Painting is a tedious task that has to be done.