- growing grass in my shady backyard.
- my feet...scheduling monthly pedicures. I believe it should be covered by insurance but I don't think that is going to happen.
- wearing bermuda shorts as much as possible...not the flowery kinds, but the long and cute kind with cute belts.
- eating Lean Cuisine flat bread sandwiches for lunch.
- parent-teacher conferences...I have so much to prepare and will not be leaving work until I have at least four reports done a day until they are all completed.
- listening The Weepies and their new album that came out today.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
It's Go Time
I am prioritizing a few things. I will be working on the following things like my life depends on it...
Posted by Sara at 2:46 PM