Sunday, May 04, 2008

Midwestern Plug of the Week: Liz Lemon/30 Rock/Tina Fey


I have another reason to justify my girl crush on Tina Fey. I am sure a patron rolled his/her eyes in my general direction as I enjoyed her new movie Baby Mama at the Narberth Theater this weekend. I did that laugh-out-loud-machine gun laugh. It comes from who knows where in my soul, but it happens whenever Tina Fey is using her comedy chops.

Okay, this is where I start to boss you around. If you are not watching 30 Rock, I am going to judge you...harshly. It is a show worthy of your 21 minutes (if you are lucky and have TiVo or some fancy space recorder DVR) or 30 minutes if you watch it old fashion style like we do. However, you are truly blessed if you have Tivo or DVR because you get rewind and watch the funny over and over again.

Thursday nights. 9:30/8:30 central.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see her interview in Marie Claire? I can't wait to see her movie!

Carm said...

I, too, am a big fan of the Tina Fey brand of humor. I love 30 Rock. I just discovered it this year!