Thursday, May 01, 2008

Midwestern Position May Must Haves

The Weepies new album, Hideaway. My personal favorite song that I obsess about from this album is "Orbit".

A new pair of summer flip-flops. If you are like me, last year's summer shoes are no good. I like to call them well-loved rather than worn out. I am just an optimist. I picked up a pair of Rocket Dogs and I am happy to say that it is just the beginning. At least five pairs of flip-flops is reasonable per summer. And if you have been reading this blog for more than two years, you might recall the days when I couldn't bring myself to even wear a pair of flip flops.

A bed time. Just because it is staying light longer doesn't mean that you should feel shame for going to bed at 8:30PM. (Did she say 8:30PM?) Yes. Yes, I did. No shame. When you are tired and you want nothing more than a long night of sleep, draw the blinds and go to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, I need lots of flip flops to make it through the summer. If I'm lucky I'll be able to hold myself to five pairs!