Monday, December 27, 2004

I Need A Break

Dear Blogger Friends,
I am putting my blog on hold until January 4. I will return from ND with lots of adventures to write about. I considered (AGAIN) for a moment about ending this blog. I decided not to end it. I decided to continue but to give me a needed break. I think this will give me lots to write about when I return. Also, I plan to write more and write better...(hmm...not a good start) when I return. I also plan on writing with some more spice and opinions, so be warned...your opinions of me could drastically change.
So, even though I was going to quit, cold turkey, I am going on a break. I will return January 4. I hope you have not given up hope with the Midwestern Position.
Sara

4 comments:

Super Rachel Zana said...

I'm relieved you haven't quit cold turkey. I delight in your blog. Even though the past month I have been very swamped and housebound with minimal spare time, I have faithfully checked and read your blog. It doesn't matter how often you post, I'm always excited to read what is posted, even though I haven't had any time to post anything of my own. You are such an interesting person. I would be destitute without your blog.

Aaron said...

I hope you enjoy your vacation. I'm looking forward to reading your blog when you return.

Matt said...

Enjoy the break. Looking forward to your return.

Eyes for Lies said...

I'm glad you are coming back. Opinions are great! I look forward to you sharing more about yourself...