Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hairspray (and of course, Zac)

I went to see Hairspray last night in the theater. It hasn't happened yet where I go to Hairspray and not leave with a little crush on the character of Link Larkin. Last night was no exception.

So this teen heart throb, Zac Efron, plays Link in the movie. I guess I have been living under an adult rock because I had not heard of him until this movie. He is in High School Musical which children ages 6-16 love.
I am going to go ahead and say it is totally normal for a 30 year old married woman to have a teen heart throb crush on a movie star. Normal. Very normal.
As for my John Travolta hesitations, I think he did a good job. He just had a different take on the character. I enjoyed watching him dance and wiggle as a woman. There are so many parts to this musical and movie that I love, but I really enjoyed the "Without Love" song during the movie. Link singing to Tracy's picture was pretty funny and again, he is quite cute.
Again, totally normal.

1 comment:

Dree said...

"Quite cute" doesn't begin to describe it. He's a dreamboat :)