Either I wasn't paying attention or this is a new phenomenon, but it seems that most cars have some sort of decal decoration in their back window or on their bumper stickers. I am sure that back in the day, we couldn't derive that much information from a person's car.
Maybe we could assume if they were a clean person or a dirty person by the dirt on their car, but now, I could do a reasonable character assessment based upon their many, many decals.
I decided to keep track of the decals, license plate covers, and bumper stickers in just one day and I was able to learn that people feel the need to let all of us other drivers that they...
- are an Army Wife.
- are paying tuition at many, many colleges.
- use Apple computers.
- love the Dave Matthews Band.
- have been on some great vacations.
- have a child who is an honor student.
- hate some brands of cars...this one is because some little cartoon is urinating on the brand.
- support a variety of causes that range from Autism awareness to Supporting our Troops.
- are Democrats.
- are Republicans.
- are soccer moms.
- love Jesus.
- want to impeach Bush.
- are Evolutionists.
- love the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies, Flyers.
- miss Dale Earnhart.