Friday, September 10, 2004



Sometimes, the Internet gods smile down on you. They say, "Let's show her something good. Really good. She has put her time in."

Tonight, the god of Internet music shined down on me when I went to the National Public Radio website to read more about a story I had heard today. I was soon distracted by the MUSIC link. I remembered how I stumbled upon this
lengthly list of artists where you could hear a song...an entire song, not like a snippet like Amazon. It is like hitting the new music jackpot if you are like me. I like when I hear new artists or old artists that are new to me.

Here are some of my favorites...
  • Patty Griffin
  • Flaming Lips
  • Tegan and Sara
  • Brad Sucks
  • Eva Cassidy
  • Nick Drake
  • Kathleen Edwards
  • A Girl Called Eddy
  • The Jayhawks
  • Taj Mahal

Try something new. You will like it. Posted by Hello

No comments: