Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Quiz Time

I am sometimes suckered into taking online quizes that only affirm my total self-absorbed nature. Try this one. Here is what I came out as...does it sound like me?

You are a XPIT--Expressive Practical Intellectual Taker. This makes you a Manager.

You are cool, thoughtful and intelligent. Your approach and your sense of humor are under-the-radar, your charm is undeniable. You keep everything under control. You have distinctive vocal mannerisms. You may not have much interest in approaching strangers, but when you do, you are successful.

Your greatest asset is that you tackle conflict as it rises -- you don't ignore it and let it brew. If you have a partner that *does* let it brew, it will make you crazy! You can find yourself fighting for two -- trying to anticipate your partner's needs and draw their feelings out -- which is exhausting and, well, not your job.

You would never cheat. You would make an excellent spouse. When your spouse's friends met you, they would think, "Crap, why couldn't I get that one?"

I would have to say that the part that says I do not let confict brew is very correct. If you ask my friends or family, they would tell you that even though I sometimes make things uncomfortable, I tell it like it is. The part about never cheating is true because it is not in my nature and I have the best husband in the world. He is a gem. He is the rare breed that encourages me to improve myself without being threatened by that. He encourages my independence and creativity without feeling like it is taking away anything from our relationship. I think my vocal and speech mannerisms are strong. My friend, Amanda, says that I instant message the same way I speak. She always says that she can hear me saying it as I write it.

So, take the quiz and tell me what it says about you and if you agree or not.

PS...I am going to Denver for the holiday weekend so you won't be hearing from me for a good four days.


2 comments:

Omni said...

The page won't load... is the URL spelled right?

shelly said...

i took the quiz. i had to. it is, after all, a quiz. a precious opportunity to learn more than i should know about myself. i am addicted to quizzes and information about myself and my family. i am an XSIG- an expressive sentimental intellectual giver. the web site called me a teddy bear. some would disagree, but i am going to make this claim as often as possible. this will stand as proof positive that i actually am nicer than i seem.