- I played BINGO three times today. Once, to review the states and capitals. Next, to celebrate Valentine's Day. Finally, as part of my games club after school. At after school club, we played four corners, the Z, the T, and regular BINGO classic.
- We ate apples and explored the exciting grammatical world of adjectives as we compared the different textures, colors, and tastes of apples.
- I received three hugs today.
- The school cook, Bernice, brought the leftover sugar cookies into the teacher's lounge.
- We started to learn division today and, yes, division is fun.
Monday, February 14, 2005
Reasons I dig my job.
Posted by Sara at 8:13 PM