Sunday, May 13, 2007

Citrus Obsession


I am going through a lime and lemon stage.

I can't get enough of the citrusy wonder. I have had either limeade or lemonade in my refrigerator for about three weeks. I made a key lime pie again for dessert. I just printed out a lemon cake recipe and will leave for the store to gather the ingredients after I write this post.

I know other people obsess about things, but I have a tendency to obsess about food more than most. I just think about how I can get that certain craving in as many ways possible. I am so glad that Tim is a good sport about all of my obsessions. He never says, "Sara, could we make something other than key lime pie? How about peanut butter?" He just eats it.

If you have a suggestion for a new obsession, I 'll consider it. I am in the market for a new one.

No comments: