However, I have a great excuse to bake this weekend. I will bake some delicious Monster Cookies to give to my co-workers for carrying the load when I was gone this week with my terrible cold.
After five days of cold, I am 95% recovered. I have my energy back. I can taste food. I am not nearly as congested. I don't want to see another cough drop for another year. I no longer smell of Vicks. My hair no longer has that matted, bed-head look that is so alluring. I am vertical.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a very large bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order, mixing well.
- Use an ice cream scoop to put on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.