Thursday, January 31, 2008

Something Light and Easy


I like to consider myself a well-rounded woman who has interest in food, culture, health, entertainment, and more. There is a one-stop internet stop that I cruise each day that links me to all these different interests. My first stop is Buzzsugar where I learn about what is new in the entertainment world. It tells me what shows are new, storyline clues, and upcoming projects.

Then, using the left sidebar, I check what is new and interesting in the world of tech with Geeksugar. The tech stuff is usually way to techy, even for me, but I move on quickly to Yumsugar where I can find a delicious recipe or food idea. This site just goes on and on with light and fluffy information on money, health, celebrity gossip, advice, and more.

No comments: