Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sicky

As I lay on my couch, I am surrounded by two tissue boxes, one bottle of Delsym, Vicks VapoRub, and a mug of water mean only one thing. I am sick. So much for my immune system of steel. It was bound to happen. I just wish that it was easier to call in sick. I am hanging in there, but I know when the line has been crossed when I will have to call in sick. So far, I believe that I will be able to make it through tomorrow and get to the weekend.
On another note...I used to be clever. This is not a self-depricating kind of thing. I just used to spend more time constructing my blog posts and now I will just slop down any kind of word mix. What do to about this? I have no idea.
On another another note...I am really into biscotti lately. I had no idea they were a low calorie cookie. 90 calories for an entire biscotti. If I ever get a dog, I am going to name her Biscotti Cookie. No joke.

No comments: