Monday, January 07, 2008

Parking Wars

Have you heard of this A&E show Parking Wars? It combines a lot of my favorite elements for a reality television show. First of all, it takes place in Philly. It should have all of the decorum and charm that Philly has to offer as they are issued parking tickets in the City of Brotherly Love.

Can you sense the sarcasm?

Now, that being said, I am not saying that all Philadelphians are rude or angry, but I know that the show is going to show this part of the parking authority's interactions with Philadelphia residents.

A tried to give up reality television, but there are just some shows that fascinate me. Parking Wars is about real people doing their real jobs. I like those kinds of shows. I am not a fan of reality shows with competitions or relationship issues.

Tomorrow night, Parking Wars will premiere and I will be watching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is always interesting to see how reality shows change after the first season, especially if they have main "characters".

Aaron said...

I also like reality shows that are truly reality, not those competition things. I heard about this program on Morning Edition on NPR Tuesday morning and I wanted to watch it. Unfortunately the hotel I am staying at on my business trip doesn't have A&E.