Thursday, June 12, 2008

"I Couldn't Help But Wonder..."

I am definitely not one of the people that go to a movie the first night it comes out. I am more likely to go to a matinee during the weekday about two weeks after it premieres. Well, I wasn't the only one who thought of this. I shared the theater with two senior citizen ladies. Together, we enjoyed Sex in the City.

I have heard complaints about the length of the movie. I could have watched it for another couple of hours. It might be because that is how I watched the television series, episode after episode.

The ladies are so stylish. They wear heels all of the time. They accessorize very well. I felt very dressed down. I could not hang with these ladies and their labels and clothes. I don't think they would appreciate a good pair of Birkenstocks. However, I would like to say that I bought a party dress yesterday. I have no where to wear it, but I have it ready when the hip and happening event occurs.

No comments: