It seems that I have been able to keep this Midwestern Position nonsense going for another year. I wonder when I will get over the whole idea of a blog and move on to other adventures?
Will I be 80 and still be logging into my Blogger account everyday to share with my fellow seniors about the latest musical obsession or the Argentine Tango class I just couldn't resist in the all purpose room at the Senior Center?
Will my readers still be around to give their two cents on whether orthopedic shoes are really that important or can I just keep wearing the Birkenstocks that have been so good to me for the last 50 years?
Here are my blogger's birthday wishes...
- I wish to dress up as a professional wrestler where I get to grab the microphone and make my best threat into the camera....okay, that is quite a fantasy. Not the nearly naked type female wrestlers of today, but the cliche man type wrestler from my 1980's Saturday morning childhood.
- I wish to run into more celebrities so that I can blog about them and how much I loved them in that...that...movie...you know...that movie.
- Instead of tap dancing, I hope to register for some dance lessons that require me to be swung, dipped, twirled, and/or twisted by my lovely husband. He is unaware of this request, but he reads this...
- I want to make downward dog my new best friend. I want yoga to be my new thing rather than iced coffee.
- I want, as my Midwestern Position birthday present, ALL of my readers to leave a comment, wish, question, and/or two cents. Thanks for reading!