Monday, April 30, 2007

Can't Fight the Feelin'

After school today, I went for a walk. The campus has a great trail and it was a beautiful day. I put on the sunscreen, new lime green shorts, and hit the trail. I had the ipod on and enjoyed many good tunes. When I was about three-fourths finished with the trail, I saw this patch of grass and I had the urge to just lay down in it.

I didn't though. Why didn't I? Was I afraid that I would be looked at funny? Was I afraid of a sunburn on the face since I forgot to reapply to the face? Did it just sound like a good idea and I would hate it when bugs were crawling on me?

Who knows? But, next time I have that kind of urge along with that kind of time, I am doing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't get any sunscreen in your eyes, did you?? Ha Ha!
HH