Sunday, April 08, 2007

Oh, It's On!

Barack Obama. Good.
Hillary. Good.
John Edwards. Good.

I am really excited and pleased with the democratic contenders. I am the person they are working to win. I like all three for different reasons. I don't really feel like getting into here, but I can't remember a time that I felt really excited about a candidate since Bill Clinton. As for the Republican candidates, I think it is going to be a long road because they have hitched their boat to the conservative Christians for so long and no candidates will be able to fit that mold. I think it is going to be very interesting.

3 comments:

Matt said...

This is the first time that I've liked more than one of the candidates. Both Obama and Edwards sound good. Clinton does not excite me too much because she seems to be part of the system and I want someone who is more outside of all of that.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see you talk about the race! I really liked to hear your point of view before and I didn't know if you were going to share it or not. Keep the opinions coming!

Aaron said...

I agree with Matt. I guess I still have several months to decide who I'll caucus for in January.