Tuesday, July 24, 2007

An Easy One

What were you doing ten years ago?
Making smoothies at TCBY! Seriously. I spent many hot July nights making a variety of frozen yogurt treats. Asking the important question, "What toppings do you want with that?".

What were you doing one year ago?
I am going to bet that I was hanging out in Iowa, watching television, recovering from a day at the pool, and eating Taco Bell. Tim and I ate a lot of Taco Bell last summer.

Five snacks you enjoy:
  • String Cheese
  • Nutri-Grain Breakfast Bars-Apple Cinnamon
  • Lemon Cream Pie yogurt
  • Yoplait Yogurt Smoothies
  • Popsicles

Five songs you know all the lyrics to:
  • Let's Stay Together by Al Green
  • You're So Vain by Carly Simon
  • 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton
  • Ghost by Indigo Girls
  • Mad Mission by Patty Griffin
Things you would do if you were a millionaire:
  • Travel
  • Have a ceramics room/cottage where I have my own wheels and kiln
  • Share the wealth
Five bad habits:
  • Snacking
  • Speeding
  • Avoiding Exercise
  • Saying "like"
  • Avoiding the dishes
Five things you like to do:
  • Go to movies
  • Listen to music
  • Hang with friends
  • Hang with Tim
  • Hang with my family
Things you will never wear again:
  • A Scrunchy
  • A strapless dress
Five favorite toys:
  • ipod
  • computer
  • grill
  • catalogues
  • cable
Where will you be in ten years:
Right here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember visiting you at the TCBY. Tonya and I used it as a good excuse to get yogurt. :)