Thursday, July 26, 2007

Internet Treat



The internet is a fantastic waste of time. Today, I wasted approximately 25 minutes creating a Simpson character that resembled me. Notice, the donut on the shirt. I was hoping for a cup of coffee, but the sweet treat will do. It also looks like I have one heck of an overbite which is not the case. I was going for a chubby cheeked look.

Then, because I just couldn't resist the temptation to waste more time, I created Tim as a Simpson character. Notice, Tim's shirt has some nuclear sciencey thing on it. Tim looks like he has some fancy shoes which he would never wear in real life.

I can't wait to create all of my friends and family. No. That would be too much time wasted. You better do that yourself. Here's the link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, Sara. It really doesn't take all that long, once you know what you're doing.

I made me, my husband, my two sons, and my son's fiancee'!