- So, I think I must have a lot on my mind tonight because it is 8:45 and it has just occured to me that I have not had supper. Sure, it wouldn't hurt me to miss more than just one meal, but this never happens. I look forward to each meal. I made a delicious peanut butter sandwich. That should do.
- It is that time of the school year where everyone is talking about "next year". I hate it. I hate being left out and I am being left out of next year. I am a LAME DUCK teacher. I am still knee-deep in teaching and fighting ignorance everyday, but I am no longer called on to be on committees or make next year decisions. Maybe I should be relieved. But I think I will just be a little sad. It is not anyone's fault. Just feel sorry for me, okay!
- I am glad that Anthony Federov got the boot on American Idol tonight. It was long over due.
- Sorry to be so vague, but I have to. It is such an amazing thing when your reputation preceeds you and the perceived reputation is so wrong. Should I take a moment and correct the misperceived judgement or do I let them wallow in their ignorance of the real me? I have to say, more than ever before, I am letting people know the real me. It will be their responsibility to see for themselves who I really am.
- If you read this post tonight, I want you to take a moment and leave a comment. I want to know who is reading this blog. You don't have to sign in. You can leave an anonymous comment and sign your name. You can leave an anonymous comment and leave an "inside" comment so I know it is you. You can leave an anonymous comment and just let me wonder. I would love it all. I want to know if I have some readers.
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
A Stream of Me
Okay...stay with me here. You are about to enter into a stream of mindless wanderings in the mind of Sara...
Posted by Sara at 6:46 PM