1. My husband: is a funny guy.
2. Never in my life: have I received a speeding ticket.
3. When I was five: I had three boyfriends.
4. High School is: a time to figure out who a fourth of you are...you have the rest of your life to figure out who the other three-quarters are.
5. My parents are: a model to follow on how to have a happy and long marriage.
6. I once met: a five year old who knew all of his states, capitals, nations, and capitals. Impressive.
7. There's this girl I know who: swears like a sailor.
8. Once, at a bar: I danced on the bar in a 1980's pink bridesmaid dress.
9. Last night: I watched the raunchy documentary The Aristocrats with Tim. He thought it was great. I thought it was kind of gross.
10. Next time I go to church: will probably be a wedding or a funeral.
11. When I turn my head left, I see: a map of the Napa Valley which I purchased and framed after our first trip.
12. When I turn my head right, I see: Tim trying to write his notes for Computational Chemistry, but he is getting distracted by Star Trek, The Next Generation.
13. How many days until my birthday?: 179
14. If I was a character written by Shakespeare I'd be: surprised...I don't know my Shakespeare very well.
15. By this time next year: I will be in my thirties.
16. A better name for me would be: Sarah
17. I have a hard time understanding: Algebra and why people don't respond to emails.
18. If I ever go back to school I: will study educational administration or computers.
19. You know I like you if: I call you.
20. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: my parents.
21. Take my advice: Stop taking a hands off approach to life. It doesn't just happen to you. You make it happen to you.
22. My ideal breakfast is: A McDonald's sausage, egg, and cheese McMuffin
23. If you visit my hometown: You'll probably be cold and/or watch some hockey.
24. Why won't someone: Invent a lotion that will actually hydrate my uber-dry skin.
25. If you spend the night at my house: You'll be well fed.
26. I'd stop my wedding: If I didn't want to spend every day for the rest of my life with Tim...but I do, so I am married to Tim!
27. The world could do without: Cilantro.
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: hear someone clip their fingernails.
29. Paper clips are more useful than: Oprah.
30. If I do anything well, it is: Bake.
31. And by the way: I didn't have much to write about tonight, so I did this completely narcissistic theme.