Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Have No Idea What I Am Writing About Tonight

I got my haircut tonight. If you are a longtime reader of the blog, you might recall that I implemented a long term hair plan in November of 2005. I was going to lose the short pixie cut that I had sported for five years or so and try for some long locks.

I try to go a long time between haircuts to give it some growth, but that was all futile because tonight, the stylist went to town on my hair. I feel like I haven't gotten very far with the long term hair plan.

I feel a little nervous putting the picture up. I haven't posted a photo of myself in a long time. However, I am proud of my little webcam in my imac. I love you imac.

Oh, I have updated the midwestern podcast if you are hooked up.

And for some list lovers out there...my top favorite movies that I like to watch over and over....
1. Love Actually-this is a rare romantic comedy for me.
2. Fargo-"Ah, hon, ya got Arby's all over me. "
3. Good Fellas
4. The Godfather
5. A Christmas Story
6. Wonder Boys
7. Home for the Holidays
8. Something's Gotta Give
9. Scent of a Woman
10. Elf

7 comments:

Carm said...

I love "Home for the Holidays."

Queen of Testosteroneland said...

I like the hair! :-) And, you look great--so thin! An inspiration to this bridezilla!

Take care!
Melanie

shelly said...

ya gotta have a breakfast

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks wonderful! And you look thinner, too! Way to go.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your hair! It's so stylish.

Eyes for Lies said...

I think you are looking BEAUTIFUL! Great haircut. And you do look thinner.

You go, girl!

patrick | steed said...

No kidding, I brought your blog up at work and my buddy Jason said, "dang! who is that girl??" (that's how we talk down here)

props, my chum. props.