Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Letter


Dear Mother Nature,
I have always considered myself a hearty person when it comes to your winter deliveries of snow and wind. I never mind when the snow causes mild inconveniences in my life. I have accepted that your weather decisions are yours alone.

However, I am losing patience. Right when I believed that spring was right around the corner, you deliver a sleet storm. Until Friday, I didn't even realize that simple sleet could turn into a storm. After twelve hours of sleet, I now know better. The sleet piled up into impossible-to-shovel mounds. They are so hard that when you walk on them, you don't even sink into them. I didn't even bother to shovel. I prefer my posture the way it is, thank you.

Please bring spring straight away.

1 comment:

Eyes for Lies said...

Too cute!