Friday, January 13, 2006

UGH...I am Blog Blocked

Keeping up a blog is difficult. Some start. Some fail. I have been able to maintain this blog for awhile, but to be honest, I am faultering. I am suffering from the worst bout of Blogger's Block that I have ever had. I am not sure what has come over me. So, today is an attempt by me to create some momentum. I want to start writing and keep writing about things that matter and things that don't matter and somewhere in between.

First, I am taking my friend Marisa on an adventure this weekend. We will be taking the Chinatown bus from Philadelphia to New York City. People have asked me why it is called the Chinatown bus and it is simply because it takes you from Chinatown in Philadelphia to Chinatown in NYC.

This weekend will also be filled with new adventures for me since I will be taking Marisa to a few restaurants that I have not tried and few old favorites that I have tried.

2 comments:

Super Rachel Zana said...

Sara, Sara, I think you feel too pressured about your blog! Its a great moment whenever you update it . . . I love reading ALL your entries. Don't worry! You have a lot to say about EVERYTHING! Even if you don't write every day, its OK! You aren't a bad blogger if a few days pass before you have something to write about. There are probably hundreds of us tuning in to Sara's life every day because you are an incredible, unique person.

Dree said...

I've been blog blocked lately. I've had a few good ideas here and there, but I haven't had the time to write about them. I have one of those "seven things" memes started, but I still haven't finished it. Ugh.

Why don't you ask your readers what they wanna hear about? I'm sure you'll get plenty of suggestions. :)