Saturday, December 09, 2006

Nigella Crush

Over a year ago, I wrote about the concept of having a GIRL CRUSH. Calm down, boys. It is nothing more than being completely infatuated with another girl who has something quite special to offer the world. Scarlette Johanson, Doris Day, and Anne of Green Gables are just a few of my past girl crushes.

I am happy to add the fantastic Nigella Lawson to that list. I knew this woman existed, but I recently watched her cooking show on food network, Nigella Feasts, and I am totally enamoured with Miss Nigella. I love how she loves food! I love food! I love how she is not a stick figure, but instead she is curvy and so classic. Everything she makes looks so good. I also love how she has her children in her kitchen.

Usually, I like anyone who loves food as much as I do.

No comments: