Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bothered

Why on the one day that I want to travel in four months, it storms. I am annoyed in a big way. I want to go and see my pals in Iowa and snow is my new enemy. Not just snow, but sleet and ice. I will get there. Some way. I will get there.

There is fun to be had in Iowa that I can't have here.

I am wishing and praying for a snow day tomorrow so I can try and catch an early flight. That would be fantastic. I have to work at not stewing about it though because when it comes down to it, I can't do a darn thing about it.

I know I haven't been bloggin' up a storm lately. I am not really sure why. I think part of it is that I am pretty busy. Another part of it is that I haven't done anything too interesting lately. All that will change soon. I will be action packed.

No comments: