Saturday, February 24, 2007

Counting

Okay, so this is another post about food and dieting and that boring stuff, but I have to. I just have to.

I wanted to go old school today with my eating habits. I had a maple donut because I went to a different Dunkin' Donuts. My regular DD doesn't have maple. So, I had to have it.

210 calories.

Then, I was driving home from a trip to the 9,000 square foot scrapbook store and I was hungry. There was a McDonald's and an Arby's. I had to choose Arby's for the obvious reasons. I enjoyed a Beef-n-Cheddar.

480 calories.

I guess today wasn't too old school because before, I would eat these things without thinking. I wouldn't even consider finding out the calorie content of these treats. So, I have about 700 calories left to eat today without completely blowing my day. I will have to behave.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Yesterday was like that for me. I was stuck in the house all day because of our fun ice storm so I ate a bit more than I should have, but a day like that is alright every once in a while.