Not only did I run, I ran 0.75 miles. This is HUGE, people! This is how I did it. I ran on the outside ring where the slow people run. I walked the first lap, ran the second and the third, walked the fourth, ran 3/4 the fifth, and ran 1/4 of the sixth. Anything that I did that wasn't running was speed walking including the last laps. Altogether, I walked/ran two miles.
This is what I noticed about tonight's happening...
- When I stare at the ground, it makes me want to fall over.
- Stop running if you think you are going to lose your cookies. This will serve you well.
- Having someone to encourage you helps.
- Don't worry about others. Everyone is doing something healthy and that is the important part.
- Wear the right pants/shorts. My pants kept falling down because they were tie strings rather than elastic.