Saturday, February 04, 2012

Once a Circle, Now a Square

It has been two years since my last post...that sounded a little like a Catholic confessional, right?  I have decided to give it a go again.  This blog used to be the place for me to give my two cents on things that were not important, yet were of some mild interest to me.  I was able to hold down the blog with ease for a good four years. 

Then, Elsa came.  All of my energies and creativity went into my bundle of joy.  She is still the priority in my life, but I decided that I must find other outlets of creativity.

You see...I used to be a circle.  I was quite good at being a circle.  I had being a circle down.  No problem.

Then, Elsa came.  Instantly, I became a square.  I had never been a square.  It actually took me a long time to realize that I had become a square.  I kept trying to jam the square into a circle, baffled by the mismatched shapes.

Revisiting my blogging life is my attempt to round out the edges of my square self. 

No comments: