- I was exhausted to from teaching fractions. It is one of those things that children/adults either get or don't. Children who do not get fractions are very hard on themselves if they can't reduce to the simplest form. I really want to tell them that it is okay, most recipes already reduce for you, but they don't need to know that. For now, I will continue to teach fractions and be very tired. It'll take a lot out of you as a teacher.
- It is perfectly normal to have poptarts for supper two nights in a row.
- How long can I go without doing laundry?
- Which online photo printing should I use? I have used Yahoo Photos, Snapfish, yet I was disappointed with Snapfish and want to try something different than Yahoo. Tonight, I am using Kodak. We'll see. I am all about the color and crispness of the photos.
- Poptarts give me heartburn two nights in a row.
- Should I rent or buy?
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
My Mental Hodgepodge
The following is a hodgepodge of the inner workings of my mind today...
Posted by Sara at 7:30 PM