- Toga-I want to go to a fabric store and buy some kick-ass fabric and make a toga that would make Socrates proud. I would hope that people wouldn't just show up in some sheets from their bed.
- Disco Party-I have not worn my afro-wig for over two years and it is time to break it out.
- Battle/Dodge Ball Party-I would like to play some adult dodgeball. I think I have gotten over how my head used to be used as a target for a certain Amazon girl in my 8th grade gym class.
- Fondue Party-Of course. It is my new favorite thing. Maybe I should throw a fondue party?!
- Tiki Party-I want to wear a grass skirt and drink fruity drinks with umbrellas.
- Pajama Party-I think I might be a little old for this one, but it still sounds fun. Movies, popcorn, and makeovers...that sounds great!
- Bachelorette Party-Actually, I am throwing one of these with my good friend, Sara. This is the third bachelorette party that I have thrown. They have each had a theme like vintage bridesmaid to disco! We never do the traditional bachelorette party themes. So, I will be attending one of these in May.
- Graduation Party-They have the best food.
Sunday, April 10, 2005
I want to go to a party. The following is a list of parties that I'd like to be invited to.
Posted by Sara at 4:32 PM