Monday, April 25, 2005

Name Game

Want to waste at least 15 minutes? Try this. My answers are in bold.

YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (First 2 letters of your first name and the first 3 Letters from your last name makes your first name. Take the first 2 letters of your mother’s maiden name and the first 3 letters of the city you were born in): Sadud McGra...my favorite!

YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (Name of your favorite snack food / Grandfather’s first name):Cheese Robert

YOUR FASHION DESIGNER NAME: (First word you see on your left / Favorite restaurant):Whistle Paradiso...my 2nd favorite!

EXOTIC FOREIGNER ALIAS: (Favorite Spice / Last Foreign Vacation Spot):Nutmeg Cancun

SOCIALITE ALIAS: (Silliest Childhood Nickname / Town Where You First Partied):Bun Grand Forks

“FLY GIRL/BOY” ALIAS (a la J. Lo): (First Initial / First Two or Three Letters of your Last Name):S. Du

ICON ALIAS: (Something Sweet Within Sight / Any Liquid in Your Kitchen):Syrup Tea

DETECTIVE ALIAS: (Favorite Baby Animal / Where You Went to High School):Panda Red River

BARFLY ALIAS: (Last Snack Food You Ate / Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink):Reese's Morgan

SOAP OPERA ALIAS: (Middle Name / Street Where You First Lived):Leann Cambridge...I used my college street since my street was a boring number!

ROCK STAR ALIAS: (Favorite Candy / Last Name Of Favorite Musician): MM DeGraw

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I guess that makes my Star Wars name Aaeil Siced. I'm not quite sure how I'd pronounce that.