Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Stochastic...A Fancy Word for RANDOM

These are the random thoughts for the day...

Tomorrow, I start the last three days of work until I have five whole days off. Do you know the last time I had five whole days off? Well, it wasn't that long ago actually. It was WAY back in August when I just finished up three whole months off of work. In the next three days, I will deal with frantic holiday shoppers who have waited to the last minute for gift buying. I will also run into a few buyers who I will be able to find their items and they will be so appreciative...they might even hug me or the adult high-five. We'll see.

I did something really, REALLY embarrassing today. Too embarrassing to blog about. All I can say is that I am embarrassed and glad I am leaving the state for a few days.

I have been going through a bit of a dry spell when it comes to emails. On Saturday and part of Sunday, I didn't receive a single email. This is amazing since I am an email fanatic. I write lots of emails and love to receive them, but I think people are busy. Maybe this is it. Maybe this is how it is going to be. I have been through the allotted four months of adjustment and people are cutting me off.

Tonight, I will find out who THE CARVER is on Nip/Tuck. Oh, Man. I am so excited.

I have big news to announce on the blog, but not tonight. Another night. My show is almost on.

PS....It is not a HUGE announcement...most of you already know...just the strangers and a few others do not know. :)

No comments: