Thursday, May 11, 2006

My Quarterly Rant

To be honest, I was not in the best of moods this evening. Since I am normally a positive and forward-thinking person, I am going to allow this one rant.

First of all, I was mad at George W. Bush, but what is new. I am just so sick of the excuses and reasons behind what I see as a breech of our freedoms. Don't even bother leaving a comment on this post if you disagree with me because I am not going to get into it with anyone, let alone anyone who thinks this guy has clue one.

Lessons are to learned in all stages of our lives, and I believe that I learned an important lesson today. Don't be a junkyard dog who gets kicked and goes back for more. When I reach out to a person over and over again with very little in return...well...get a clue, Sara.

I could on and on, but that would be wallowing a bit and no one likes a wallower.

So, let me turn the beat around and tell you how I improved my mood. Courtney and I checked out Milkboy again for a coffee and some music. A colleague's husband was playing with his band at Milkboy. After I ordered a delicious cafe au lait and took a seat. I returned home to watch The Office and was pleased with the outcome. Jim said to Pam, "I'm in love with you." I loved it. I am so glad that he didn't just say, "I love you." It doesn't mean as much. Well done, Jim.

Okay, I understand that Jim and Pam are characters in a show, but it is a good show.

As I write this, I am in a much better mood. I guess it was just a two hour phase. Thanks for indulging me.

1 comment:

Reddog said...

I was so excited that Jim finally said that he was in love with Pam. Also, just as excited that he kissed her. There's no way she's going to get married now.