Thursday, May 11, 2006

My Quarterly Rant

To be honest, I was not in the best of moods this evening. Since I am normally a positive and forward-thinking person, I am going to allow this one rant.

First of all, I was mad at George W. Bush, but what is new. I am just so sick of the excuses and reasons behind what I see as a breech of our freedoms. Don't even bother leaving a comment on this post if you disagree with me because I am not going to get into it with anyone, let alone anyone who thinks this guy has clue one.

Lessons are to learned in all stages of our lives, and I believe that I learned an important lesson today. Don't be a junkyard dog who gets kicked and goes back for more. When I reach out to a person over and over again with very little in return...well...get a clue, Sara.

I could on and on, but that would be wallowing a bit and no one likes a wallower.

So, let me turn the beat around and tell you how I improved my mood. Courtney and I checked out Milkboy again for a coffee and some music. A colleague's husband was playing with his band at Milkboy. After I ordered a delicious cafe au lait and took a seat. I returned home to watch The Office and was pleased with the outcome. Jim said to Pam, "I'm in love with you." I loved it. I am so glad that he didn't just say, "I love you." It doesn't mean as much. Well done, Jim.

Okay, I understand that Jim and Pam are characters in a show, but it is a good show.

As I write this, I am in a much better mood. I guess it was just a two hour phase. Thanks for indulging me.

No comments: