Monday, August 21, 2006

Television Nirvana

I am going to be very, VERY busy on August 29 because not one, BUT TWO of my favorite shows has a new season coming out on DVD.

Arrested Development, Season Three will be hitting the shelves and it will be bittersweet. I hate it when a series ends and I have nothing more to enjoy of it. Thank goodness for the DVD that can be watched over and over again. This is one of the few shows that fit into that category for me.

I have been constantly reminded that Nip/Tuck, Season Four starts on September 5 everytime I watch FX. This means some serious dedication to Season Three that comes out on August 29th too! I have a lot of shows to watch before Dr. Christian Troy and Dr. Sean McNamara are up to their sleazy ways. Oh, I love the sleaze.

I can't wait to watch episode after episode. I have no shame about this. Sure, I could be spending my last days of summer outside or reading something worthwhile, but I have to think that I may not have that kind of time on my hands once school starts.

No comments: