Tuesday, July 13, 2004

A friend is the person whom you dare to be yourself...


It is only Tuesday, but I am already looking forward to the weekend when my friends will visit. Why do some people come into our lives and stay? That is an easy question to answer when it comes to our family members, but more complex when it comes to friendship. When I met Amanda on the first day of ninth grade, who knew that she'd be visiting me a few months shy of my 28th birthday? I couldn't have predicted that Steve would be a friend even after college and the miles between us. And Sara, ours is a friendship that has evolved into something really special to me. She is the most honest and real person that I know. All together, I believe that I have the funniest friends around. We have the ability to laugh about old memories and continue to make new memories. Hip! Hip! Posted by Hello

No comments: