Monday, July 26, 2004

New York City Pictures


I have finally put up some pictures from my trip to NYC. However, I want to say something before you view them. I have never been great at taking pictures...I leave that up to my friends, like Amanda. She takes them and gives them to me. I was the only one who could take these pictures and when I picked them up, I realized, I had hardly taken any pictures. I am okay with that since I was there to experience it all. It also looks like I either wore the same shirt all weekend, or took all of my pictures on the same day. Neither are true. (I probably didn't have to say that last part.) I am never a person who "touches up" any time during the day, but on vacation, I probably should have since I was taking pictures. Oh, well. I learned an important lesson looking at these pictures, I should put a comb in my purse. This sounds negative, but I had a great time and am happy with the pictures because it shows the fun we had. 
Check out the photos!

1 comment:

Eyes for Lies said...

It looks like you had a nice trip to NYC. Cute photos!

Thanks too for your comment on my wedding situation... We aren't sure what we want to do.