Sunday, March 20, 2005

Bit-O-Goodness

Thank goodness for Bit-O-Honey.

If it weren't that lovely bit of sweetness, Nebraska would have been unbearable. As part of our spring break, we have driven to Denver. It was supposed to be a 10 hour drive, but we did it in nine. (Thank you, Nebraska, for the 75 miles per hour but I'll really drive 80).

We arrived at Tim's folks house. We have relaxed. Tim and his dad have golfed. Tim's mom and I have shopped. I purchased my first pair of capris of the season, hot-blazin' pink with smart light pink sash...I like a sash, but others say scarf or belt. I say sash...it is so much more girly.

Tonight, Deb (Tim's Mom) and I have been stamping invitations to his brother's grooms dinner. I love stamping. I love to create beautiful things that will be enjoyed even if it is only the time it takes to open the invitation and put it on the table. Tomorrow, the Denver Zoo.

Villanova won today! Yea! Yea!

1 comment:

Eyes for Lies said...

How lovely you are in Denver! I hope you have a great time :)