Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Time Crunch

I feel under the vice of time.

Everyday is bringing me one day closer to my last day in Iowa. (Sigh).

Even though I know that Philadelphia will be wonderful, new, exciting, challenging, and many other things I have yet to understand, there is something to be said for comfortable and known.

At this moment, I know that I will see people everyday who either understand me or accept me for all of my quirky clumsiness. I know that there are a number of people that I have just started to scrape the surface of connection. I know what to expect everyday yet can always be surprised by the day.

I could be melting down right now, but instead, I will take the advice that I give out.

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

And...it is not over, I have time. I just hope that others recognize the vice of time and want to make the most of the time.

No comments: