Sunday, September 03, 2006

A New Rule

My new Midwestern Rule was inspired by a woman who gives other women a bad name. I was driving on a mildly busy road today when I was stuck behind this woman who decided that it would be a good time to do her hair, put on lotion, talk on the phone, do her make up, check herself out in all the mirrors she had attached to her car, drive on and off the road, and drive at the same time.

She would ride her brake because she was doing all this and wouldn't want to have a fender bender. This was the most annoying thing that I have seen in a long time. Please. Just stop and drive. Then, when it was finally a passing lane, I could see that the entire passenger side of her car was smashed in. This was further proof that this woman should not be driving.

No comments: