Friday, July 08, 2005

Random Thoughts for a Friday...

  • I don't remember a time in my life where I have felt so scattered. My brain is moving a hundred miles a minute, yet I don't seem to string any thoughts together in an organized fashion.
  • I feel very satisfied when I have packed a box.
  • How can a person go to such extremes in their emotions...one minute I am thrilled to be starting our new adventure in a new city and then, the next minute, I am regretful of all the relationships that I have to say good-bye to...more clearly, the relationships that are so underdeveloped. The idea of "just passing through" is too difficult for me. I need to stay in one place for awhile...awhile being more than three years.
  • I don't like surface conversations. I want some meaty talks with people.
  • When I am packing, I love...love...love to come across something that I feel can be thrown away or given to Goodwill.
  • Everything was fantastic last night at the karaoke bar. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if our booth was not right next to the enormous speaker, if I would have been able to talk to more people, and if we would have seen more 'characters' at the bar.

That is all I have today...I can offer no more. I am spent.

No comments: